Agnelli wants an answer quickly to target replacements if Conte leaves.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus coach Antonio Conte is given an ultimatum over his future as the club consider options.
– Revolution on the benches – Antonio Conte – Juventus, and who follows Clarence Seedorf, with Vincenzo Montella, Luciano Spalletti, and Roberto Donadoni in waiting.
– Andrea Agnelli wants an answer quickly, Spalletti in Milan, will he meet Adriano Galliani?
– Luca Toni on Cesare Prandelli’s choices for the Italy World Cup squad: “Surprised at Alberto Gilardino’s omission”. Speculation prior to squad announcement suggested Gilardino would be included, and despite being a part of the team for the Confederations Cup, Prandelli decides on younger options in 30-man provisional squad.
– Ciro Immobile wants calmness: “In Brazil with future decided”.
– Mario Balotelli, another night-time argument.
– Juventus, ultimatum to Conte – the club wants a response within the next few days. As reported elsewhere, the Bianconeri need to know his future plans in order to target possible replacements that could be heading to rival clubs this summer.
– Rudi Garcia wants carte blanche, Zeman ready for Bologna.
– They were stealing mobile phones, Mario Balotelli beats up a thief in a nightclub.
– Juve, a crush on Montella, there’s also Spalletti but Conte is still the priority.
– Balotelli – bottles fly, another argument in a nightclub, and Milan get together to discuss his future.
– Torino tempted by Zapata in attack.