Meanwhile, Prandelli discusses his choices for the Italy squad for the World Cup.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan star Stephan El Shaarawy vows that he will return stronger and will do great things.
– Cesare Prandelli: Italy good enough for the final – “Giuseppe Rossi or Antonio Cassano? Maybe both”.
– On the choices: “I decided the 30 after evaluating their season and the physical tests.”
– On Rossi: “It’s a message – if someone wants something and works until the end for it, they deserve a chance, a bit like Marcello Lippi did with Francesco Totti in 2006”.
– On Mario Balotelli: “When we have the ball he has to stay up front, in this sense Silvio Berlusconi is right – if he gets annoyed waiting there for 10 minutes, he has to be patient”.
– Juventus want to keep Antonio Conte.
– Stephan El Shaarawy: “I’ll return to being the Pharaoh… I’ve had dark moments, but now I feel stronger, I’ll do great things. I dreamed of the World Cup in Brazil, but I’ve played little”.
– Beppe Marotta: “Juve needs confirmation from Conte”.
– Marek Hamsik stays at Napoli: “We’ll win together… I aim for something bigger than the Coppa”.