Garcia reportedly immediately turns down move to Juve.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Antonio Conte is closer to renewal with shopping list while Clarence Seedorf could stay at AC Milan.
– Antonio Conte closer, Clarence Seedorf hopes.
– Andrea Agnelli warns: ‘At Juventus nobody is indispensable, but the balance sheet is good this season’.
– AC Milan still have doubts on Clarence Seedorf, but Silvio Berlusconi opens the door: ‘He could continue, as long as he reaches an agreement on his rapport with the club’.
– Vincenzo Montella and Fiorentina continue together, but Juan Cuadrado?
– Lionel Messi beats Cristiano Ronaldo with a €20m contract.
– PSG and Man City, mega-fines and Champions League limits.
– Now even Blatter discovers it’s hot in Qatar.
– Inter Milan at an attack crossroads: Fernando Torres or Javier Hernandez.
– #compratelabari – A city on the move to save their club.
– Rudi Garcia turns down Juve!
– Bianconeri sound out the Roma Coach, but he immediately says no.
– Agnelli now snipes at Conte: ‘Nobody is indispensable’.
– Fiorentina block Montella.
– President Cognini: ‘He will stay 100 per cent, as his buy-out clause depends on us’.
– Dries Mertens: ‘Napoli, this is just the beginning’.
– What a battle between Barça and Atletico.
– World Cup in the desert, battle over the dates.
– Juve’s shopping list, what Conte wants.
– In order to stay, the Coach asked for players who can secure a definitive step up in quality.
– Agnelli warns: ‘Nobody is indispensable’.
– Meanwhile, Guardiola kicks out Mandzukic.
– Marco Verratti: ‘I can play with Paul Pogba’.
– PSG talent: ‘Juve flatter me, but I am happy in Paris. World Cup? Let’s get past the first round, then…’
– Meggiorini’s dream: ‘Toro in Europe with my goal’.
– Florenzi sold out and Pradè silences Parma’s suspicions.
– Berlusconi: ‘Seedorf could stay…’
– Messi signs for €20m, today he wins la Liga?