Neymar saves Brazil but there is controversy already.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Azzurri coach Cesare Prandelli suffers a significant blow as Mattia De Sciglio suffers a calf strain.
– Neymar saves Brazil, coming back from 1-0 against Croatia. Controversy over penalty for second goal.
– It’s Azzurri fever – Mattia De Sciglio out, in comes Gabriel Paletta, Cesare Prandelli plays doubleplaymaker system. Loss of Milan full back is a blow for Prandelli who will worry about the lack of pace in the defensive line to cope with England wingers.
– Fabio Grosso believes: “We’ll be the surprise”. 2006 winner is confident that Italy can achieve some success this summer.
– Today, Holland-Spain, the final of 2010, Chile anxious wait on Arturo Vidal.
– Garrone shock, Sampdoria sold, Ferrero the new owner.
– Bye Edy Reja, Lazio to Stefano Pioli, ready for a move for Marco Parolo.
– Brazil off the mark, but it’s highway robbery.
– De Sciglio injured, out of England clash.
– Mario Balotelli to start. Ciro Immobile will have to make do with a place on the bench while Antonio Candreva could get the nod to support the Milan striker.
– Lazio-Pioli, signs for two years.
– Ferrero blitz, Samp eye Antonio Cassano return.
– Giulini: “For Cagliari I want Zeman”.
– Brazil’s ace Neymar risks a red card, then makes the equaliser and second.
– Juve-Inter meet over Fredy Guarin and Sebastian Giovinco.
– Arturo Vidal at risk today for Chile.
– Marcello Lippi: “Italy, air of 2006“.
– Falcao at Milan with an investment fund?
– Pavoletti to Torino.