De Rossi ruled out, Prandelli could switch it a 3-5-2 system…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Tuttosport lead the way in plea for Ciro Immobile to start in crunch clash against Uruguay.
– ‘Prandelli turns Italy inside out’.
– On Tuesday against Cavani and Suarez’s Uruguay it’s in or out.
– Coach studies new solutions and moves to a three-man defence. Space for De Sciglio and Verratti, but we need another spirit and a better Balotelli.
– Immobile is raring to go.
– De Rossi injured and the heat continues to cause problems.
– Caceres the spy: ‘This is how I stop the Juventus players’.
– Argentina through with Messi masterpiece, but Iran deserve applause. Ghana are such a surprise, Klose saves the Germans.
– It is the Lazio man’s 15th World Cup goal, equalling Ronaldo’s record.
– Portugal gamble it all against USA and Cristiano Ronaldo is ready.
– Capello confident: ‘Akinfeev is one of the best goalkeepers’.
– Visiting Neymar’s roots.
– Juve: here is Coman, plus a Pato plan.
– French talent snatched from PSG on a free transfer.
– Inter, Thohir blocks jewels Kovacic and Icardi.
– De Rossi is out.
– Prandelli changes everything. Roma man’s calf injury means he cannot recover in time for Tuesday.
– Against Uruguay we’ll see a revolutionised Italy: 3-5-2 with Juve defence and perhaps Immobile with Balotelli.
– Mario and Ciro, the strikers who divide opinion. Inquest begins on why our players have stopped running.
– Scared by Suarez, the king of goals.
– Magic Messi: Iran beaten at the 91st and Argentina qualified.
– Nigeria ok, Pjanic’s Bosnia go back home.
– Klose record: Like Ronaldo he has 15 World Cup goals, but Germany held 2-2 by Ghana.
– Juve stun PSG to grab youngster Coman. The 18-year-old trequartista arrives on a free transfer.
– Roma push for Ucan and Inter press Mbia.
– Italy at the crossroads, our appeal to Prandelli: Put Ciro in!
– With Uruguay we gamble the World Cup and the Coach can’t get it wrong again.
– We need fresh legs, it’s absurd to give up on Immobile’s goals. De Rossi ruled out, return to three-man defence.
– Juve, Coman snatched away from PSG, another Pogba-style move.
– Napoli join Balotelli chase and Real Madrid press for Verratti.
– Ugly Argentina still celebrate with Messi.
– Magnificent Ghana stop Germany.
– Director Petrachi: ‘I’ll explain Torino’s moves’.