Prandelli goes on the attack after deciding to leave Italy for Galatasaray.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as a ruthless Germany throw an entire nation into depression after their destruction of Brazil.
– Germany batter Brazil 7-1.
– Just sadness. The Germans, beautiful and ruthless, throw an entire country into depression. Trailing 5-0 at half-time, the hosts were disorganised and in a state of shock as the Germans pulled them apart and exposed their weaknesses in defence.
Without Thiago Silva, a real leader of the defence, Brazil were a mess and were made to paid by a ruthless Germany who silenced the the entire stadium before the boos and jeers came for the Selecao. Tears at the full-time whistle, as Brazilians unlikely to ever forget this night.
– Cesare Prandelli’s hour of attack. Former Italy coach hits back at critics in homeland and others as he decides to leave it all behind and take up the role at Galatasaray.
– Andrea Agnelli wants to change Calcio.
– “Tavecchio is not adequate”.
– Historic collapse by Brazil – Germany are in the final. They will play Holland or Argentina.
– Juventus-Alvaro Morata: done. Deal to sign the Real Madrid starlet is reportedly done.
– FIGC, Agnelli launches Gianluca Vialli: Tavecchi, no.
– Prandelli goes on the attack.
– An incredible night in Belo Horizonte as Brazil let in five goals in the first 29 minutes.
– They finish humiliated and depressed.
– Germany play Holland or Argentina in the final.
– Agnelli calls Vialli.