Inzaghi unveiled to media at Casa Milan and wants to replicate Atletico success.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy including Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis revealing that Gonzalo Higuain has a €100m release clause.
– Pippo Inzaghi begins a new era: “Who doesn’t fight can’t play for me”.
– New AC Milan coach will focus on implementing rules and respect within the squad to begin with, then he will continue to add in the transfer market where possible. Hints at using the model created by the likes of Atletico Madrid and Costa Rica, with a move aggressive and attack-minded Milan that will make their opponents fear playing them again.
– Germany-Argentina: not only Lionel Messi against to look out for.
– Walter Mazzarri: “Fighting Inter”, Pereya to arrive.
– Patrice Evra, done deal, Tuesday Alvaro Morata, and now keen on Romulo.
– Aurelio De Laurentiis: “For Gonzalo Higuain a 100m clause”. Argentinian had been linked with various clubs around Europe, but figure is undoubtedly going to scare off interested parties.
– “Higuain costs £100m” De Laurentiis: “That’s the release clause, but he only wants Napoli. Barcelona and Atletico want Callejon, but he stays. And I’ll buy two, I’ll make surprises.”
– Inzaghi reign begins, only those who stick by the rules will play.
– Juve – deal for Evra, now Iturbe and Morata.
– Delle Valle: “Prandelli used to running away”. Fiorentina patron insists that former Italy coach continues to run away when things get tough in a job, and blasts his lack of respect for not explaining why he left and leaving the national team in crisis.
– Juve, Evra and Morata deals.
– Cairo, Torino: “Fabio Quagliarella immediately, or we’ll change target”.
– Inzaghi: “Let’s imitate Atletico”.