Inzaghi made aware of task facing him with another humiliating result.
All the latest headlnes from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan are embarrassed by Manchester City after a 5-1 defeat in their pre-season meeting on Sunday.
– Tavecchio scandal: Della Valle drops him, risk of appointed FIGC chief.
– AC Milan, another hammering as they get five from Man City.
– Zdenek Zeman: ‘You’ll see what a great Cagliari. I’d make Mancini Italy boss’.
– Juventus: Man Utd make the offer for Arturo Vidal at €60m.
– Today the Serie A fixtures are drawn up.
– Milan, another beating.
– Manchester City crush the Rossoneri 5-1. Pippo Inzaghi defeated again after Olympiacos, Balotelli on for the second half.
– Della Valle says no to Tavecchio. Fiorentina remove support amid racism row.
– Renzi criticises the gaffe, but ‘the FIGC must decide’.
– Erick Thohir promises two big buys. ‘This Inter belongs in the Champions League’.
– It all hangs on Vidal.
– Crucial hours at Juve to define the Chilean’s destiny, as today he meets Beppe Marotta and Massimiliano Allegri.
– If he is sold to Man Utd, Fredy Guarin is ready to come in. Inter would use the Colombian’s transfer fee to push for Chicharito Hernandez.
– Milan and Inzaghi, another embarrassment. From 12-36 mins Man City score four goals, eventually crushed 5-1.
– Napoli tension, Jose Callejon thrown out and Valon Behrami leaves.
– Ferrero on Twitter says he’s ready for Bergessio at €6m.
– The ‘gaffe’ takes friends away from Tavecchio and Albertini relaunches his campaign.
– Toro struggle, Darmian and Cerci not in the Cup.