United insist Belgian international is worth €19m…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Manchester United midfielder Marouane Felliani gives the go-ahead for his move to Napoli.
– Erick Thohir – “I want a Walter Mazzarri style Inter, I like the passion his team has. Aurelio De Laurentiis should stop attacking him. Nemanja Vidic our leader”.
– Barbara Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani, a century of Milan – double birthday celebration for Barbara (30) and Adriano (70).
– James Palotta on Tavecchio: “Humiliated Italy”. Racist and sexist scandal continues although Tavecchio somehow manages to maintain some of his support despite the controversy. Palotta questions how any club can still support his campaign and urges them to look at the other candidates instead.
– Marouane Fellaini to Napoli, Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal gives the ok.
– Fellaini says yes to Napoli, United want 19m Euros.
– Carlos Tevez father freed after being kidnapped in Buenos Aires.
– Everton, 30m for Romelu Lukaku.
– AC Milan move for Arsenal starlet Joel Campbell. No mention of Mario Balotelli as part of the deal anymore, could be a loan deal.
– Osvaldo nears Inter in a loan switch.
– Juan Cuadrado, Fiorentina annoyed by Barcelona.
– Tevez relief, father kidnapped and held for eight hours, 36,000 euros paid for his release.
– Inter, deal for Osvaldo, for Javier Hernandez, Fredy Guarin could be offered.
– Cesena enter race for Padoin, and line-up Babacar.
– Juve set off in Antonio Conte style, Massimiliano Allegri believes: “Arturo Vidal to stay”.