Pjanic challenges Juventus in Scudetto race as Roma will be contenders…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the differences between AC Milan and Inter Milan are analysed ahead of the new season.
– ‘The two faces of Milano’.
– Inter – new group with a different mentality, Nemanja Vidic, and Pablo Osvaldo on his way.
– Milan – three defeats, 10 goals conceded, reinforcements needed if they are to aim for the Champions League, Alessio Cerci targeted, but the early optimism which surrounded the appointment of Pippo Inzaghi is already diminishing as a result of the poor results in the International Champions Cup.
– Marouane Fellaini, Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal now open to transfer to Napoli.
– Massimiliano Allegri and the attack, new solution for Llorente-Tevez.
– Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic challenges Juve – Juventus favourites for the Scudetto, but Roma has everything it needs to challenge.
– Giorgio Chiellini and Daniele De Rossi against Tavecchio.
– Inter enter race for Cerci.
– Napoli near Fellaini.
– Lazio eye move for Younes Kaboul.
– Carlo Ancelotti blocks Angel Di Maria sale to PSG.
– Chiellini: “Conte’s exit was a shock, but Allegri will make us unpredictable. Our fans wouldn’t have been happy even with Guardiola. We’re still the favourites”.
– Cairo ready to offer Cerci bumper new deal, yesterday the meeting with Adriano Galliani.
– Marco Borriello to Cesena.
– Difference between Inter and Milan also discussed in Tuttosport, while the former has benefited from a solid transfer market, the alarm bells are ringing for the Rossoneri as they don’t particularly look any stronger than last season.