Numerous targets for the Rossoneri as they look to strengthen ahead of the new season…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan see both Kevin Constant and Robinho depart which allows them to now sign new players.
– AC Milan wake up – Pippo Inzaghi meetings with club, Adriano Galliani starts Blerim Dzemaili talks, other main targets: Pablo Armero and Diego Lopez, Adel Taraabt could return. Other possible aims: Joel Campbell, Alessio Cerci, Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– The Rossoneri sold Kevin Constant to Trabzonspor and Robinho returns to Santos on loan which in turn frees up the club to now target signings ahead of the new season.
– Vote on Monday, but nine clubs from Serie A shatter Tavecchio cause.
– Massimiliano Allegri’s style working, shouting on the pitch, calm off it.
– “Withdraw!”, Call from nine Serie A clubs for Tavecchio and Albertini to withdraw.
– Roma, Juventus and Fiorentina among them, “We won’t vote for them, we need a bigger consensus”.
– Juventus, Stevan Jovetic and Fredy Guarin if Arturo Vidal leaves.
– Pablo Osvaldo, I can play with Mauro Icardi. New Inter Milan signing confident that he can co-exist with Argentinian striker.
– “Torino party”, Forward in Europe, Torino win 4-0 over the Swedes.
– Coman: “I’m like Pogba”.
– Hugo Campagnaro chooses Sampdoria, Genoa want Diego Lugano.
– Sassuolo want Milan’s Michael Agazzi despite the goalkeeper only arriving at San Siro earlier this summer, Milan will instead target Diego Lopez, Mattia Perin or Victor Valdes.