Pastore also on the list of targets with just over two weeks remaining in the window…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus reportedly chase Monaco striker Falcao after Valencia return for Fernando Llorente.
– Juve knock on the door for Falcao.
– Valencia are back for Fernando Llorente and offered €10m, but the Bianconeri want double. They’re hoping for the Colombian on loan, as Monaco feels small for him, even with those wages.
– Then there’s Javier Pastore…
– Louis Van Gaal shock: Manchester United beaten at home by Swansea.
– PSG beat Bastia, but Ibra is injured and Thiago Motta attacked in the tunnel by Brandao.
– Here is Conte’s ‘team’: New Italy Coach has usual Bianconeri staff plus Perinetti.
– Jose Mourinho: ‘Antonio is the top choice’.
– Fiorentina show, Mario Gomez and Marcos Alonso beat Real Madrid.
– Samp fall 2-0 to Atletico.
– Pippo Inzaghi has the key to get Keisuke Honda going again. Today test against Valencia for Milan.
– Inter, Rabiot idea to fire up a struggling front line.
– Science could stop injuries thanks to DNA. In the US they study Napoli.
– Zanzi: ‘It’s Roma’s turn now’.
– ‘Pallotta was clear, he wants to win and we’ll be protagonists in Europe too’. ‘Last season we were second, but now we want to do better’.
– ‘The stadium is a delicate issue that needs time’.
– Man Utd beaten at home, English media sure they’ll sign Mehdi Benatia.
– It’s a galactic Fiorentina: Gomez and Alonso beat European Champions Real Madrid 2-1.
– Conte, the ire of the fans and Puma double up. Agreement still under fire, but Tavecchio defends it.
– The sponsors tie themselves to the FIGC for another two years.
– Chaos as half of Lega Pro asks to be let into Serie B.
– Brandao shock head butt on Thiago Motta.
– Four Juve teams for five goals.
– Massimiliano Allegri experiments new systems to crush the Singapore selection.
– Andrea Pirlo brace with Paul Pogba, Sebastian Giovinco and Kwadwo Asamoah goals.
– Arturo Vidal still keeps the Bianconeri on edge.
– Beppe Marotta’s emissary in Paris for Ezequiel Lavezzi, who came on for the injured Ibra.
– Pirlo’s message: ‘Conte, I am ready’. Carlo Ancelotti gives his blessing to the new Italy Coach: ‘He’s the right man and worked splendidly at Juve’.
– Alessio Cerci: it’s a photo-finish between Inter and Milan.
– Gillet back at Toro: ‘I can’t wait to get started’.
– Fiorentina super, Real Madrid forced to bow down 2-1.
– Van Gaal debut with a fiasco, Man United beaten at home by Swansea.
– Palermo, vandals devastate the training ground.
– Coppa: Spezia forward thanks to De Col, but Lecce go out.