Napoli looking to join Juventus and Roma in the Champions League…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli prepare for their Champions League qualifying clash against Athletic Bilbao.
– Napoli for everyone – Beating Athletic Bilbao, they would join Roma and Juventus in the Champions League.
– However, Rafa Benitez is aware of the difficulty of the task that lies ahead and he will be ensuring his players are focused on facing Bilbao who will be fitter and better prepared with the La Liga season starting a week before Serie A.
– Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir wants Europa League football, coach Walter Mazzarri cannot fail. Particularly after Thohir has now backed him in the transfer market and brought in several new faces this summer.
– Giuseppe Rossi – Out for Roma and Italy matches. Fiorentina star suffers injury which will sideline him for the start of the new season.
– Free insults – FIGC president Carlo Tavecchio to ditch sanctions for regional abusive chants.
– Matija Nastasic to Juventus on, Manchester City defender could be set for move to Turin.
– Giuseppe Rossi, worry over knee.
– Napoli prepare for Bilbao clash.
– Juve-Luisao, agreement – Ezequiel Lavezzi plan.
– Alessio Cerci thriller: “I’m going to Madrid… actually no I’m not”. Torino winger takes to Twitter to confirm that he has a deal with Atletico Madrid, but he almost immediately deletes the tweet and then claims that he was hacked and didn’t post the tweet nor delete it.
– Milan still monitoring his situation, but it appears likely that he will now be bound for Spain.