Plan B would see Milan look to sign Jonathan Biabiany from Parma…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus look to secure deal for Falcao while AC Milan enter talks with Chelsea for Fernando Torres.
– Juventus and Milan, the final assault – Falcao and Fernando Torres, chase for 475 goals.
– El Tigre wants Turin, Javier Hernandez the alternative for Juve, Biabiany the plan B for Milan.
– Claudio Marchisio: “Juve will win even without Antonio Conte’s shouts”.
– Conte tempted by Antonio Di Natale. Udinese veteran striker still proving that he is capable of scoring goals, could return to the international fold.
– Mario Balotelli-slap: “A mistake to return to Italy”. Former Milan striker thanks club in an emotional post on Instagram, but in an interview with Liverpool, he admits that it was a mistake going back after his time with Manchester City.
– Kostas Manolas, done deal – the Greek to sign for Roma, Mehdi Benatia to Bayern for 26m.
– Milan low-cost alternative to Balotelli, Torres or Fabio Borini.
– Napoli eye Fredy Guarin if Champions League football secured.
– Giuseppe Rossi, no operation needed.
– Marchisio: “Allegri, play worthy of champions… we’re like Atletico Madrid… now we have more creativity”.
– Alessio Cerci to the Premier League. Torino ace continues to be linked with a number of clubs, as it looks less likely that Milan will sign him, unless they fail in their bid to bring in a new striker.
– Guarin-Insigne, idea between Inter and Napoli.