Milan strengthen with signing of Bonaventura after Biabiany deal falls through…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma impress the most with their transfer moves this summer as they close the gap on Juventus.
– Juventus – watch out for the Wolves, Roma get the highest vote, Milan increased.
– Giallorossi bring in Kostas Manolas, Davide Astori, Ashley Cole, Seydou Keita, Salih Ucan and Juan Iturbe amongst others to become real Scudetto favourites this year. Meanwhile, Milan sign Giacomo Bonaventura just ahead of the deadline to complete strengthening under Pippo Inzaghi.
– Antonio Conte set for Azzurri debut: “Italy proud, humble and wicked”.
– Investigation, 55% foreign players in first weekend of Serie A.
– Unfortunate for Giuseppe Rossi, fourth operation on his knee to discover extent of problem.
– Bonaventura to Milan after Jonathan Biabiany deal falls through. €5m for the Atalanta winger. Completes solid summer for Rossoneri as Inzaghi welcomes Diego Lopez, Alex, Pablo Armero, Jeremy Menez and Fernando Torres to the club.
– Conte, no to icons, yes to key men.
– We’re all with Rossi, another operation needed.
– Still no Roma deal for Adrien Rabiot, but Yanga Mbiwa yes on a season-long loan.
– Micah Richards and Kurctic for Montella.
– Superiority complex, Juve close the transfer window without a big signing, putting all their trust in youngster Coman.
– Amauri responds to criticism from fans: “I’ll win you over with my goals… I know Quagliarella, we’ll do great things. And against Juve…”