Azzurri get qualifying campaign underway with victory in Norway…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Antonio Conte begins his reign as Azzurri Coach with a comfortable 2-0 win over Norway.
– ItalConte, what strength!
– Pressing, intensity and organisation. Those are the ideas of the unleashed CT who has already changed the national side.
– Zaza-goal the best.
– Comment – Four photographs of a reborn Italy.
– Under-21s exaggerate: The 7-1 win sends them to the play-offs.
– Erick Thohir tightens grip on Mauro Icardi- Mateo Kovacic until 2019.
– Nemanja Vidal alarm, muscle problem – he’ll miss Udinese.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic elbow: “Now give me a 40-match ban”.
– We like this Italy.
– Conte starts well in Europe, 2-0 win in Norway.
– What a start for the Azzurri: A super Zaza scores immediately, Bonucci closes the game.
– A solid and gritty squad in the shape of their new Coach.
– De Rossi pins Lotito.
– Zaza and Immobile are Conte’s men, but only for the national side.
– Andrea Stramaccioni attacks: “Watch out Juve, I’ve beaten you already”.
– Arturo Vidal returns and is sidelined, Massimiliano Allegri anxious.
– Under-21s score seven and fly to the play-offs.
– Ibra madness: He risks a hefty ban.
– A fine Italy.
– Triumphant Euro debut for Conte: 2-0 in Norway.
– Goals from Super Zaza and Bonucci. Another very convincing display from the Azzurri.
– The disastrous times of the World Cup seem a long way off.
– Croatia and Bulgaria also win in the group.
– Juve, Adrien Rabiot twist. To beat Roma for the Frenchman, the Bianconeri are ready to relinquish Stephan Lichtsteiner who has been in PSG’s sights for some time.
– Vidal worry with a muscle problem, tests today.
– Flood gates for the Under-21s against Cyprus. Seven goals and we go forward.
– Petrachi speaks: “I dream of Europe and zero debts”.
– Listen to Ferrero: “My Samp, what a nice film”.
– Petrucci: “Foreigner emergency”.