Juve alarm as both Vidal and Tevez suffer injuries ahead of weekend…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the media are still mesmerized by Italy and Sassuolo striker Simone Zaza after he announced himself for the Azzurri.
– Guarin: “Inter are my moon, I never wanted the Bianconeri”.
– Fredy, show us if you are a champion.
– Where is Zaza? Let’s uncover the goal rebel.
– Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez injured: Juve in trouble. Thigh muscle problem for the Chilean: He could miss Milan as well as the Champions League.
– The Apache at risk for Saturday.
– Alexandre Pato attacks: “Milan looked after me poorly”.
– The ‘false nine’, Guardiola’s idea born in the early hours.
– All about Zaza, the ex-fatty.
– The secrets of the Azzurri revelation with a decided future: He is a Bianconero.
– Vidal-Tevez, Juve are KO. After the Chilean (three weeks out), the Argentine also sidelined: Alarm sounds.
– Platini shakes up Italy and jabs Tavecchio.
– Already high tension between Roma and Lazio.
– Work starts on the reform of an 18-team Serie A.
– Pato: They didn’t know how to cure me at Milan.
– Juve alarm.
– After the KO of Vidal on international duty (stop of at least 20 days), Tevez also sidelined yesterday.
– The Argentine striker complained of a muscle problem at the end of training which will be assessed today ahead of Udinese and the Champions League.
– Phenomenal Zaza bewitches Italy. Beppe Marotta: “He will be a champion”.
– Andrea Agnelli: “Germany and Juve two models of anti-racism”.
– Ooh, only disappointment for mister Zidane on the bench.
– Walem: “Toro, here are the secrets of Bruges”.
– Poisonous Pato: “Milan looked after me badly”.
– Dunga to Maicon: “Ready to give you another chance”.