Roma legend will become oldest Champions League goal-scorer if he nets against CSKA…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Carlos Tevez ends his European goal-drought to fire Juventus to victory over Malmo on Tuesday night.
– Juve tire, but in the second half a brace from Carlos Tevez.
– Massimiliano Allegri: “We’ll need many points”, Diego Simeone’s Atletico fall in Athens.
– Francesco Totti looking for record-breaking goal – will become oldest Champions League scorer if he nets against CSKA.
– Napoli worry over Gonzalo Higuain injury scare. Argentinian ace in doubt for Sparta Prague clash on Thursday.
– Mario Balotelli scores for Liverpool, first Italian to score Champions League goals with four clubs.
– Super Tevez, Juventus fly. Bianconeri seal 2-0 win over Malmo to get their Champions League campaign off and running. Meanwhile, Olympiacos defeat Atletico Madrid in the other game in the group.
– Francesco Totti out to make history. Roma legend will make history oldest goalscorer in the Champions League if he finds the net on Wednesday night. Rudi Garcia rested him on the weekend in order to have him ready for this game.
– Claudio Lotito and Andrea Agnelli wanted to change football – document approved by the League, but then the argument began.
– Tevez party – Allegri gets off on the right foot. As Juve threatened to disappoint again, Tevez steps up to seal win over Malmo.
– Giuseppe Sannino: “I want a Catania made of ferocious animals”.
– Eder: “The president says: Samp the strongest! And we believe him!”