Torino earn draw in difficult away game in Brugges to cap off impressive week in Europe for Italy…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Serie A’s good week in Europe continued with wins for Napoli, Fiorentina and Inter Milan in the Europa League on Thursday night.
– Euro treble, after Champions League successes, another three wins, Fiorentina, Inter and Napoli win.
– After years of disappointment in Europe and the loss of the fourth Champions League qualifying place in Serie A, the Italian clubs must now perform in both competitions. After wins for Roma and Juventus in the Champions League, three more victories as well as Torino’s draw make it a good start to the campaign.
– Malago’s challenge: “Coni, more resources against doping”.
– Parma star Jonathan Biabiany stopped by cardiac arrhythmia.
– Cage and Nigel De Jong, Milan’s plan to stop Carlos Tevez at San Siro on Sunday night as the two teams hope to maintain their 100% start to the season.
– The real Napoli returns, Inter break Kiev, and Fiorentina fly.
– Roma dream with attacking trident – Gervinho, Francesco Totti and Iturbe. Trio were devastating against CSKA Moscow this week, with the pace of the widemen complimenting the creativity and genius of the club captain.
– Parma star Jonathan Biabiany drama – Leonardi: “Return only when he is well”.
– Torino, on their European debut, secure a good 0-0 away to Brugges, the toughest opponent in the group.
– Milan-Juventus – Arturo Vidal and Alvaro Morata possible surprises for the match.
– Gianluigi Buffon: “Now we have to become a squad of supermen”.