Pjanic late magic secures all three points for Roma at Parma…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as both Juventus and Roma extend their winning start to the season and now breakaway from the chasing pack.
– Roma and Juve, everyone forward. Arturo Vidal returns with a brace, 3-0 over Cesena. Some Miralem Pjanic magic two minutes from the end secure win for Roma over Parma.
– The pair now move ahead of the rest as their Scudetto battle shows early signs of heating up. Roma have found a habit of winning while Juve continue to do their job despite Massimiliano Allegri now being at the helm. The former Milan coach even does well to rotate the squad.
– Osvaldo-Hernanes show, Inter third.
– Verona comeback, Sampdoria surge, behind the top three.
– AC Milan midfielder Marco Van Ginkel to return from injury in mid-October.
– Juve and Roma, breakaway for two – four points ahead.
– Napoli crisis, Rafa Benitez sinking. 3-3 draw with Palermo at home does little to silence the critics and slow the growing pressure on the Spanish tactician and the players. It has been a disappointing start to the Serie A season after being eliminated from the Champions League, and it remains to be seen how long they can hold on for.
– Ciro Immobile saves Klopp.