‘Distorted title’ as raging Totti receives support from papers…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma captain Francesco Totti slams the officiating as Juventus seal dramatic 3-2 win over the Giallorossi.
– Juve joy, Roma rage, referee Rocchi under fire, Francesco Totti: “While they are still there we will finish second”, Beppe Marotta: “Unacceptable comment, we haven’t stolen anything”.
– Huge controversy as Juve awarded two penalties. Maicon handled the ball from an Andrea Pirlo free-kick but Rocchi appeared to swayed by protests. Meanwhile Paul Pogba was tripped outside the box for the second as Leonardo Bonucci scores a superb winner.
– However, Rudi Garcia also sent to the stands for mocking Juve protests as Kostas Manolas and Alvaro Morata also see red for a late altercation in a feisty encounter in Turin.
– Great Fiorentina, little Inter – seven goals conceded in two games for the Nerazzurri.
– Distorted title – Juve beat Roma, Rocchi disastrous, Totti: They’ll win like this for years.
– To the Bianconeri two penalties given for fouls outside the area, Garcia sent off, Doubts over penalty for Roma, and Vidal offside for winning Juve goal.
– Napoli on track, Inter fall.
– Juve Big Boss, penalty not given on Claudio Marchisio, three debatable penalties, everything happens but the Champions end happier.
– Arturo Vidal fight in night-club, a fine awaits.
– Torino lead thrown away, ahead from Quagliarella, Napoli comeback, two penalties not given for Torino.