Bonucci apologises to Conte after being at risk of being excluded from Italy squad…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma president James Pallotta looks to diffuse the situation brewing between his club and Juventus.
– Italy, what a lesson! From Europe, Carlo Tavecchio banned for six months for racism. However, he receives support from the FIGC and will not be forced to resign which threatens to spark a new controversy.
– From America, James Pallotta on Juve-Roma: “Let’s all calm down”. Roma president calls for calm after the controversy of Sunday’s 3-2 win for Juve. After Francesco Totti’s comments and Leonardo Bonucci’s response, things have escalated between the Scudetto rivals.
– However, while Pallotta calls for things to calm down, he also serves warning to rivals that Roma will be around for a while to challenge, “so get used to it”.
– The new life of Alessandro Matri at Genoa: “Sentenced to comeback”. Former Juventus and Milan striker enjoying life at new club this season so far.
– Antonio Conte censors Bonucci: “Anyone who makes mistakes will be out”, the defender apologises.
– Pallotta on Juve-Roma: “Let’s all calm down”.
– Walter Mazzarri in Rafa Benitez’s hands, Inter-Napoli will be decisive for the Nerazzurri Coach.
– UEFA give Tavecchio six month ban for racism.
– Juve-Roma, it’s time to finish it, enough! Conte and Pallotta call for calm.
– Cairo: “I want my Torino always higher… In January I’ll invest again”.