‘Ciao Vidal, Juve go for Mata…’
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Pippo Inzaghi reflects on his time in charge of AC Milan and looks ahead to getting back into Europe.
– Pippo Inzaghi, Europe is Milan’s home.
– ‘We must get back into the big time. Now the Coppa Italia is our Champions League’.
– His dream? To emulate Carlo Ancelotti. Plus comments on Keisuke Honda, Stephan El Shaarawy and Jeremy Menez.
– Antonio Conte’s idea in Malta: Sebastian Giovinco inside midfielder. His 16 minutes against Azerbaijan impressed the Coach, but Seba wants to play and warns Juventus.
– Walter Mazzarri in crisis finds help from the Inter Curva.
– Speedy Gervinho goes at 35km/h, Seydou Keita injured.
– Ciao Vidal, Juve go for Mata.
– The Chilean is unsettled and injured, so he’ll go to Man Utd, Real Madrid or Borussia Dortmund. His replacement will be a very different player: Spaniard is the favourite.
– Demetrio Albertini: ‘Milan, you need Sami Khedira’.
– What a collapse from Super Germany! World champions beaten 2-0 in Poland.
– Tomorrow it is Malta-Italy.
– Genoa covered in mud, sport moves to help. Antonini goes into the streets with a shovel.
– Alessandro Del Piero, India is the final frontier.
– David Trezeguet with Alex and the Della Valle brothers.
– Sunday in Serie B, exciting Catania-Bari.
– Leaders Perugia face Frosinone and Bologna with Latina.
– ‘Allegrissimo’ Vialli votes for Juve.
– The ex-Bianconeri hitman impressed by the new Coach.
– ‘He hasn’t got anything wrong and created a new Tevez. Conte? A winning guarantee, now try to get him angry’.
– Giovinco calls: ‘See? Now put your faith in me’.
– Toro get Farnerud back and his osteopath says: ‘He’s a machine’.
– Costacurta: ‘Inzaghi is a born Coach and Milan can get into the Champions League’.
– All of Genoa moves to help and Antonini becomes one of the angels in the mud.
– Pro Vercelli win and go second, Spezia shout against penalty decision.