Great reaction from the Giallorossi after the controversy in Turin…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are held away at Sassuolo following Roma’s win which leaves them separated by one point.
– What does Zaza do! Juve stopped.
– Paul Pogba equalises and Consigli’s super saves make Sassuolo another problem for Massimiliano Allegri.
– What a Roma! With three goals they are already -1.
– Great reaction after controversy in Turin. Chievo beaten in 33 minutes: Mattia Destro, Adem Ljajic and super Francesco Totti.
– Walter Mazzarri in the arena, he gambles with Inter in front of San Siro and Rafa Benitez.
– Erick Thohir and 50,000 fans fire up Inter-Napoli.
– Milan seek the real Fernando Torres and relaunch Stephan El Shaarawy.
– USA-style Bologna soar, Frosinone stay first and Catania plummet.
– Juve stopped, Roma are right on their backs.
– Sassuolo halt the champions, Pogba catches up with Zaza, then no space for Allegri.
– Destro, Ljajic and Totti crush Chievo. ‘We’re ready to take on Bayern too’.
– Mazzarri and Benitez, dangerous crossroads. Inter-Napoli the big test for the two Coaches.
– Milan with the Pharaoh. Pippo: Case closed as El Shaarawy starts in Verona.
– Crazy Ronaldo, 15 goals in seven games.
– Pellè unstoppable, a brace and third place with Southampton.
– Serie B: Frosinone sole leaders, Bologna dominant and today there’s Bari.
– A lot of Pogba and not much Juve.
– Roma show with Chievo (3-0) and they’re back to -1.
– Giallorossi dominant with Destro, Ljajic and Totti. Bianconeri don’t go beyond a 1-1 with Sassuolo, bottom of the table.
– Simeone Zaza scores, then the Frenchman gets them back on track.
– Patrice Evra, Andrea Pirlo and Fernando Llorente disappointing, confused Allegri changes system three times.
– Toro, it’s time to emerge from the no parking zone. Breaks for international duty are bad for Ventura, while even Amauri attacks Udinese.
– Mazzarri has faith: ‘Yes, my Inter can get into the Champions League’.
– Inzaghi fires up El Shaarawy: ‘He’s just like me’.
– Splendid Pellè scores another two.
– Bayern are like a steamroller.
– Frosinone fly, Bologna yes! Spezia roar.