Milan held by Cagliari but move up to third in the Serie A table…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus lose to Genoa which allows Roma to move level on points with them at the top of the table.
– Caught! Juve stunned by Genoa… To the delight of Roma.
– 1-0 at the Marassi, Giallorossi 2-0 against Cesena. Thrilling finale: Luca Antonini scores in the 94th minute for revenge against “the enemy”.
– Massimiliano Allegri: What a blow, we can’t lose like this.
– First loss for the Bianconeri, who suffer away from home. Rudi Garcia’s men return to the top thanks to Destro-De Rossi duo.
– Victory to silence the doubts. Against Samp just like against Cesena: another penalty (in the 90th minute) and another three points.
– Walter Mazzarri breathes a sigh of relief and silences the jeers: “I didn’t hear them, I am proud of this team.”
– Giacomo Bonaventura magic, Milan draw is enough for third place. Seven clubs separated by two points.
– At Cagliari the Rossoneri reply to Victor Ibarbo..
– Tonight at Verona, Lazio could get to 18 points and go ahead of the chasing pack.
– Babacar and the Viola dream. Udinese crushed.
– Gonzalo Higuain and the joy and pain of Napoli. He makes it 1-1 and then misses the penalty in the 92nd minute.
– Goodbye Ingesson, gentle giant.
– Caught! Juve ko in the 94th minute at Genoa: a goal from Antonini decides it. Roma defeat Cesena and catch the leaders.
– Milan: Another 1-1 at Cagliari.
– Parma down, Donadoni trembles.
– Penalty: Napoli no, Inter yes. In the last minute Higuain misses, Icardi scores. But Samp are furious.
– Lazio can go third. But CONI stop Mauri.
– Goodbye Ingesson, gentle giant The Swede dies at 46 due to myeloma. Condolences from Bari and Bologna.
– Is this Juve?
– Roma catch the Bianconeri at the top. Allegri gifts the first half to Genoa, then a lot of chances missed. A stunning effort off the post by Ogbonna and at the end the cold shower of a goal from Antonini. Morata’s introduction is too late.
– It’s all easy for the Giallorossi against Cesena, Destro and De Rossi score.
– Darmian, Toro roar. The Granata struggle to defeat a decimated Parma with the full-back’s first Serie A goal.
– Samp: What a joke. Inter with a penalty at the death. Icardi goal from the penalty spot.
– Bonaventura saves AC Milan who are now third.
– Higuain has fun but then finds an unbeatable Sportiello.
– Babacar is the Viola hero. Rigoni: go Palermo.