Allegri ready to hand Morata a place in the starting line-up…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are under pressure after their loss to Genoa to turn things around and get back on track.
– Juve Alert.
– Alarm bells for the Bianconeri. Away form, midfielders and the decline of Tevez are Allegri’s main problems.
– The squad is still to adapt to his tactical changes. The first cure is called Morata: to start against Empoli.
– All the nerves of Torres, Destro, Palacio and Higuain.
– The AC Milan player has an ankle problem, the Roma player and Garcia,Palacio has Icardi and the Napoli player has highs and lows. The life of a striker is so difficult!
– Toni penalty equaliser. Lazio held too.
– Stack of seven!. The Biancocelesti held at Verona (1-1): they catch AC Milan, Udinese and Sampdoria and are one point ahead of Napoli, Inter and Genoa.
– The ladies take the field. Mrs Antonini and Pazzini against Allegri and Inzaghi.
– Allegri shakes up Juve.
– The coach puts the squad on trial after the defeat to Genoa and will make changes tomorrow at Empoli.
– Morata in for Llorente tomorrow. Buffon: “We will win the Scudetto again.”
– Destro-Garcia, hand of friendship extended. Roma at Napoli tomorrow, coach and rebellious striker speak.
– Lazio held at Verona but go third. Lulic is not enough, Biancocelesti stopped after four wins. Toni goal from the penalty spot. Cavanda sent off. Four teams level behind the top two.
– Mrs Pazzini hits out: “There is no meritocracy.” Galliani intervenes to reassure the player.
– The English are crazy for Pelle who has overshadowed Balo.
– Juve: Find your pride.
= The squad rallies behind the words of the captain. Buffon: “Now let’s win the Scudetto again and reach the quarter finals of the Champions League.”
– Destro hits out: “Garcia decides how much I play but then I will decide.”
– Milan: Pazzini rebels. Galliani closes the case.
– Third place is crowded. There’s Lazio too.
– Zamparini attacks: This Palermo doesn’t play.
– Parma, more problems. Deferred: they risk a point deduction.