First meeting between the two sides since the death of fan Ciro…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as tension is sky high ahead of Napoli’s meeting with AS Roma but the hope is that football is the winner.
– Napoli-Roma: Just a football match.
– It’s the first meeting since Ciro’s death. No visiting fans, but still 1,000 police in the city. Benitez and Garcia play on even terms, watch out for Callejon and Gervinho.
– Totti: ‘Let this be a festival of sport. Many angels are watching us’.
– Mother: ‘I want to see happy fans, like my Ciro was’.
– Inter, Mazzarri goes for a third straight win. Nerazzurri with seven injuries try a mini-run against Parma, who risk a points penalty.
– Juve change their stripes, here are Morata-Giovinco. Allegri: ‘Disastrous away record, but we are not in crisis’.
– Valdifiori takes on Pirlo: ‘He’s my hero, but that free kick…’
– Professor Berlusconi gives Milan 7 out of 10 and 8 for Inzaghi.
– Menez: ‘Problems? They are also my fault’.
– In goal duel between Abbiati and Diego Lopez.
– Prandelli saved at the last gasp, Galatasaray win in stoppages.
– Napoli-Roma in the name of Ciro.
– Let football be the winner.
– Tension is sky high, stadium locked down.
– Totti’s message: ‘No violence ever again’.
– Benitez on the attack, Garcia: ‘We won’t lose’.
– Juve on the field in Empoli, Morata takes a run-up.
– Inter go to Parma, Mazzarri fired up: ‘Don’t stop now’.
– Berlusconi gives grades: ‘Milan 7, Inzaghi 8’.
– Bayern take on Borussia and steal Reus.
– Max, show us.
– Tonight the Bianconeri try to relaunch at Empoli and Allegri on the attack: ‘What crisis?! We’ll beat the idle chatter too’.
– Morata from the start with Pirlo. Giovinco could be the surprise.
– Zeman: ‘Garcia, Juve and me’.
– ‘Roma are at times boring. It’s absurd to lose Immobile like that. Thohir? He thinks of money’.
– Napoli-Roma show and tension.
– Benitez: ‘I will win’.
– Garcia: ‘I will decide’.
– Quagliarella: ‘Toro, you will amaze’.
– Marino tells Cairo: ‘Peres a real coup’.
– Mazzarri, seventh time lucky? Inter Coach seeks a third straight win at Parma, something he already failed to do six times.
– Berlusconi: ‘Don’t be like Balo…’