Higuain and Callejon score the goals on an emotional day…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli secure an impressive win over AS Roma which allows Juventus to take back the advantage at the top of the Serie A table.
– Napoli sings and Juve dance alone.
– Roma beaten, Bianconeri win at Empoli and go back to +3.
– At the San Paolo Higuain volley and Callejon annihilate the Giallorossi.
– Garcia: ‘It’s a problem of mentality’.
– No violence, but a threatening banner appeared in the curva.
– Bianconeri break away thanks to Pirlo and Morata.
– Oh dear Mazzarri. The Coach fails to get a third straight win, Parma in total crisis are revived.
– Inter uphill struggle: bad football, sterile attack, vulnerable defence.
– Milan against the third place taboo and Inzaghi pushes Torres forward.
– Diego Lopez goes in goal, probable debut for Saponara.
– The Genoa babies face Udinese test.
– Samp-Fiorentina a duel between friends Mihajlovic and Montella.
– From Catenaccio to Europe, that’s how Rocco changed football.
– So much affection for Ciro at the San Paolo. Roma dominated 2-0, Juve win in Empoli and break away.
– Higuain and Callejon goals, Azzurri teach the Giallorossi a football lesson.
– Bianconeri struggle, then Pirlo and Morata push them three points clear.
– Mazzarri, your Inter just does not work. A De Ceglie brace gives victory to Parma and saves Donadoni.
– Barça crumble, Real in the lead, Bayern comeback.
– Serie B: Bari in crisis, Mangia at risk.
– Pescara chaos.
– Roma crushed, Juve break away again.
– Pirlo-Morata, see ya!
– Napoli show in the name of Ciro Esposito: Higuain and Callejon wipe out Garcia.
– Juve take advantage immediately, winning in Empoli to go +3.
– On Tuesday the crucial Champions League tie with Olympiacos.
– Concerns for Asamoah and Ogbonna knocks.
– Inter, bad relapse. Parma: thanks De Ceglie.
– Toro, the great opportunity to soar in Italy too.
– Inzaghi sorts out Pazzini and his wife, plus Berlusconi.
– Spezia unstoppable, Livorno impress and Carpi now sole leaders.