Mazzarri under more pressure after latest Inter failure…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Massimiliano Allegri’s switch in system delivers seven goals for Juventus against Parma on Sunday.
– New Juve, 7 kisses.
– The Bianconeri change formation and celebrate with an avalanche of goals at Parma.
– Massimiliano Allegri’s team is born with the 4-3-2-1. Three braces from Fernando Llorente, Alvaro Morata and Carlos Tevez. Plus Stephan Lichtsteiner.
– Stunning slalom goal from the Apache: he was like Maradona…
– Roberto Donadoni bitter: “An embarrassing display.” If he is fired, there is Crespo.
– Inter really don’t know how to celebrate. Draw at home, Erick Thohir annoyed. New false step by the Nerazzurri: everything is going wrong for Walter Mazzarri.
– They go behind, comeback with two Mauro Icardi goals, go down to 10 men, battle and Samir Handanovic saves a penalty.
– In the 89th minute Verona celebrate: 2-2.
– Gonzalo Higuain drags Napoli to third place. Lorenzo Insigne crack and fears of a long layoff. Right knee ligament dangers for the striker.
– Viola in decline. Roma reawaken. Three goals against Toro to reinvigorate to the Scudetto dream. Torosidis, Keita (first goal in Italy) and Ljajic score. Francesco Totti not happy at being substituted.
– The joy of Strootman, who returned.
– Empoli show, Lazio stopped. Strama restarts with Palermo.
– Antonio Conte surprise. Here is Mario Balotelli with Alessio Cerci and Moretti.
– Juve’s beautiful 7.
– Bianconeri show. Parma flattened with braces from Llorente, Morata andTevez who scores a great goal.
– Donadoni hanging by a thread, Crespo ready.
– Roma restart: Toro ko. Napoli, what a win in Florence.
– Inter held, Mazzarri on shaky ground. Only 2-2 with Verona, the fans jeer. Thohir disappointed: bench at risk.
– Conte surprise, Balotelli returns to the national team.
– Juve Boom. Allegri’s side score seven against Parma.
– The Bianconeri have learned their lesson: braces from Tevez (who scores a goal like Maradona), Llorente and Morata, Lichtsteiner also scores.
– Donadoni: “I am embarrassed.”
– Roma restart. They rip apart a Toro team which has disappeared Helsinki and internal tension have left their mark: Torosidis, Keita and Ljajic sink the Granata, who are never in the match.
– Verona freeze Inter. And Mazzarri shivers.
– With Higuain’s blitz, Napoli are third.
– Conte calls Cerci, Balotelli and Moretti.