Giovinco out, Shaqiri in for Juventus…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is a stunning decline of fans at San Siro for Inter with the pressure continuing to build on Walter Mazzarri.
– I bring the money, who brings the ball?
– Marco Bogarelli exclusive. The key man of Italian football speaks.
– “We at Infront do not have a dominant position. Others are the main powers. We look to make a profit, we bring results and we will not stop.”
– “These days the transfer market is global and Serie A must adjust. While waiting for new stadiums, let’s give the fans the same services they have at home: thousands of TV’s and wi-fi…”
– “We pay €270 million for TV rights from UEFA and we only bring two teams plus one to the Champions League. Absurd: we should have six by right. Away with the Europa League.”
– Keisuke Honda and Mauro Icardi, objectives for the derby.
– The strategy of Inzaghi and Mazzarri (who met with Thohir yesterday and will speak to the squad today).
– Milan have a plan to bring the tired Japanese back to fitness for the match on the 23rd.
– Inter have the contract renewal for the Argentine ready, as he is being watched by Atletico.
– Ibra, award and tears: “I dedicate it to Ingesson and my brother.”
– Coman and Romulo, new Juve aces. And today Tevez is with Argentina.
– Rudi Garcia’s phonecall from the stands costs Roma €120,000.
– Taci, there is black smoke. Key day to save Parma.
– Lecture from Gasp: “This is my Genoa, always on the attack.”
– Running from Mazzarri.
– Inter, stunning decline of fans at the San Siro: 15,000 less per match. No results or play but above all appreciation and love for the coach are missing.
– Erick Thohir is worried and is beginning to take note…
– Mario Balotelli’s comeback with the Azzurri, he is the fifth striker out of five. And his brother creates Mario Conte on social media.
– Lorenzo Insigne already on his feet: “I will return soon.”
– The stadium is Juve’s real secret.
– Sebastian Giovinco out, Shaqiri in.
– Juve: the departures and arrivals of the January market.
– The Bianconeri striker is close to leaving: Fiorentina, Torino and Olympiacos are interested along with two Premier League clubs.
– Beppe Marotta in talks for the loan of the Swiss but Bayern want to sell him.
– Croatia, Tevez test. “Juve, it is thanks to you.” Carlitos celebrates his return to the Argentina squad in London against Italy’s next opponents. And Martino says thanks.
– Toro reserve Mbaye. But more signings are needed.
– Kramaric for AC Milan: “Me with Inzaghi? Maybe.”
– Now Buffon is Balotelli’s ‘tutor’.
– “Roma Scudetto if they don’t provide any more gifts for Juve.”