Juve and Fiorentina eye swap deal for Giovinco…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AS Roma legend Francesco Totti discusses his future and his desire to coach his hometown club.
– Francesco Totti: “One day I will coach Roma.”
– The captain takes home the Facchetti award and reveals his future: “I will play another three years and then I will take the bench. But now we must bring families back to the stadium: my kids are afraid to go.”
– Mancini and Inzaghi, the derby begins like this…
– Everything is true and Lippi wins again.
– The Italy of the debuts against Albania. The future is Pirlo, De Rossi and Pelle.
– Under 21 ko with Denmark (1-0). Bonazzoli record debut.
– Parma, a penalty is coming. And Cassano sees Ferrero.
– Insufficient funds: only July’s wages have been paid.
– Italy in Serie B.
– Few talents, little personality we are also falling behind in football. The excess of foreigners is a weak alibi: the crisis runs much deeper.
– Tardelli: “We are in a bad place and it will take time to recover…”
– Tonight they play in Genoa against De Biasi’s Albania, who accuses: “Italian football? A large shed. The hunger is missing.”
– “Juve fear Lazio, Pogba told me.” Cana saw the Frenchman with the national team.
– “Inter, watch out for Torres. AC Milan, watch out for Mancini.”
– Crespo looks ahead to the Milan derby for us.
– Ronaldo against Messi, the night of the stars.
– Parma chaos, point deduction is certain.
– Roma, another club to help with the transfer market.
– Giovinco for Savic.
– Montella insists on having the Bianconero who will be without a contract in June, Juve watch the Montenegrin defender with interest.
– Meanwhile two shots from the capital: Lotito: “We will play with a lot of anger against the champions of Italy.”
– Totti: “It is the year of the Scudetto.”.
– “Watch out for the Mancini effect.”
– Pellegrini to rescue Inter.
– “Within Christmas we will decide who is Toro worthy.”
– Parma, the penalty is coming. Time is up: the club was not able to complete all its payments.