Bianconeri deliver on the road in Europe and the media congratulate them…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus seal a vital away win in the Champions League as they now eye top spot in the group.
– EuroJuve: That’s how it’s done!
– The Bianconeri return to winning away from home at Malmo, after 21 months.
– Lots of chances, Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez score in the second half.
– Massimiliano Allegri can now push for first place.
– Cristiano Ronaldo batters Basel. Carlo Ancelotti top: 15 straight wins.
– Arsenal fight back, they KO Dortmund.
– Cesare Prandelli eliminated from everything.
– Inter, three points for Mancio. Europa League: The Nerazzurri would be guaranteed first with a win.
– Napoli and Toro out for revenge.
– Morgan De Sanctis: “I made a mistake in Moscow.” Neto for the future. Rudi Garcia will look at two goalkeepers.
– EuroJuve: Great shot.
– The Bianconeri win at Malmo through Llorente and Tevez.
– The last 16 is close, only a draw with Atletico is needed. They defeated Olympiacos.
– Happy night, Roma in trouble. Several players caught in a nightclub after the CSKA match.
– Chills in Europe for Benitez and Mancini. Inter Coach: “Win the cup to get to the Champions League.”
– Rafa: “Come on Napoli, forget the 3-3 with Cagliari.”
– Antonio Conte: Dybala will decide on the Azzurri.
– Llorente and Tevez defeat Malmo.
– Juve flatted Malmo 2-0 and have one foot in the next round.
– Now a point is enough against Atletico at Juventus Stadium who are already through after beating Olympiacos.
– Allegri is not satisfied: “I want first place.”
– Red light for Roma Several of Garcia’s players were ‘caught’ in a Moscow strip club.
– Inter: Europa League with the Champions League in their sights.
– Napoli and Fiorentina also in action.
– Toro need the twelfth man tonight. The love of the fans can defeat Brugge.
– Conte courts Dybala and Vazquez, but will they say yes?