Juve and Torino prepare for the Derby della Mole…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Serie A clubs invert the trend and show there is life in them in Europe after years of struggles.
– Italy unique six-cess.
– Surprise! Nobody in Europe like us. Negative trend inverted, we are the only nation out of 54 who can still see all six teams progress.
– Big numbers for Juve: midfield with Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal in the running for the FIFPro XI.
– Okaka phenomenon: ‘If I was white…’
– Samp hitman on secrets and racism: ‘I’d have been given greater consideration, as black players have to work twice as hard. I am a softie, but on the pitch I become a beast: I hate everyone!’
– Silvio Berlusconi lesson: ‘Pharaoh, this is how you should shoot’. After the derby mistake, the Milan President teaches El Shaarawy how to aim: ‘You need to keep your head up’.
– The Scudetto referee.
– Tomorrow Mancini takes on Roma and after Christmas Juventus.
– His revived Inter start to scare the top two and expect transfer reinforcements.
– ‘Milan, now I want more’. President Berlusconi at Milanello pushes Inzaghi and the team.
– Real against Platini on the Ballon d’Or.
– Lazio at Verona for the comeback, Klose left out.
– Pescara saved, but fans protest.
– Melchiorri catches Lanciano for 1-1, Carpi-Frosinone is worth top spot.
– Farewell to Sentimenti IV, the penalty-taking goalkeeper, aged 94.
– Juve-Toro, European Derby.
– No other Italian city can boast two clubs in Cup competitions. On points, only London, Madrid and Moscow are doing better.
0 Elkann: ‘Tradition should be maintained…’
– Asamoah out until January after surgery, the derby in Marchisio’s home.
– Cairo, blitz during training. Quagliarella, a moment of magic to make Juve regret him, while there’s a cage ready for Tevez.
– ‘Pharaoh, this is how you score a goal’. Prof Berlusconi told El Shaarawy how to hit the ball so he won’t repeat Inter error. ‘You leaned back too much’.
– Now Osvaldo targets Icardi and Roma…
– Man United shock, offering €16m to Ancelotti!
– Atalanta: no more fans for away games. The ban lasts for three months and is the first time under the new laws.
– Frosinone will tell Carpi if they are truly great.