Roma remain three points adrift of leaders Juventus…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Adem Ljajic scores in the 93rd minute to rescue a point for Roma against Sassuolo on Saturday.
– ‘Super Zaza’. ‘Roma heart’.
– Sassuolo show and Juventus remain +3. Striker in the Juve orbit scores twice, Giallorossi down to 10 equalise at the 93rd with a great Adem Ljajic.
– Paulo Dybala on target again, Toro-Palermo ends 2-2.
– Sebastian Giovinco says yes to Fiorentina. The transfer can be done in exchange for Stefan Savic.
– Pippo Inzaghi gives the keys to Riccardo Montolivo. The Milan captain has recovered and could start against Gasp’s Genoa at Marassi.
– Roberto Mancini hands Mauro Icardi a chance. Inter host Strama and Stankovic’s Udinese, the new Coach has to win.
– Serie B: Carpi win and break away, but unseen Bari goal revives debate over technology.
– Roma Ljajic miracle.
– Giallorossi without six first choice players catch Sassuolo with two goals from the Serbian, one of them a generous penalty and equaliser at the 93rdminute.
– Morgan De Sanctis error on Zaza’s opener, Daniele De Rossi sent off, so Juve remain +3.
– City shock, they lose Aguero and he won’t be there on Wednesday.
– Inzaghi pushes Milan.
– Inter look to Icardi again.
– Rafa Benitez shakes up Napoli and requests Dutchman Vlaar.
– Jose Mourinho, first defeat.
– Cristiano Ronaldo record hat-trick.
– Bari plummet, Carpi break away, Pescara surprise.
– A little help to save Roma.
– Double Zaza, then two goals for Ljajic helped by referee’s decisions: 2-2.
– Giallorossi remain -3 from Juve.
– Buffon: ‘Juve, be more daring’. Goalkeeper fires up the Bianconeri for the Champions League. ‘We need the desire to run risks’.
– Martinez-Glik and Toro avoid disaster.
– Milan idea, give themselves Diamanti.
– Inter, Mancini bets on Icardi.