Genoa and Udinese make the two Italian giants seem small…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as both AC Milan and Inter lose leading to critical headlines about the state of the two clubs.
– A city in crisis, Milan and Inter, strike a bad note.
– Super Genoa (now third), and Udinese make the two Milanese seem small.
– Ex-Milan player Antonelli punishes the Rossoneri, and Gasperini flies up the league.
– Pippo Inzaghi’s side slow and lack danger in attack.
– Ex-Inter Coach Stramaccioni leaves with applause. Mancini’s side (one win in three), ahead through Icardi, but overtaken.
– Parma, Ghirardi away, the Russians and Cypriots to arrive.
– Milan sinks – a bitter Sant’Ambrogio for the two clubs.
– Milan launch Genoa. Antonelli decisive, Inzaghi: “Missing something to go to the next level”.
– Inter fall again. Nerazzurri go ahead but go behind and are beaten in the second half.
– Napoli trembles, then saves itself, but throws away another chance.
– Juve, all on Atletico, Alvaro Morata challenges Fernando Llorente.
– Juventus-Roma, without an end, and without brakes – Hate-city.
– Chaos over Juve help – Peluso accused, Nainggolan replies, Bianconeri fans furious.
– Verdone: “Garcia should think more about his tactics”.
– Inter collapse, Strama enjoys.
– Small Milan, Genoa get bigger.
– Parma turning point, ends badly the Ghirardi era.