Now it’s Roma’s turn to advance as they face Man City…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus secure their path into the knock-out stages of the Champions League with a draw against Atletico.
– Juve, draw… and job done.
– Little excitement, Gigi Buffon decisive, Bianconeri through. Massimiliano Allegri: “We wanted to win, but we couldn’t risk it”.
– Roma, with City needs a night of true Roma. Rudi Garcia: “It’s like a final”. Giallorossi must not lose to English champions at the Olimpico or they will fall from second.
– Real Madrid avalanche, 19 wins, Carlo Ancelotti claims new Spanish record for consecutive victories.
– Juve amongst the elite.
– Through to the knock-out stages of the Champions League following 0-0 draw with Atletico.
– “Come on Roma, don’t do the maths”. Garcia: “I want the win and qualification”.
– Parma punished, and the Russian is a thriller.
– Juve, you did it!
– Mission accomplished, 0-0 with Atletico – for 70 minutes Allegri’s side try to win, then preferred not to take risks, and end the group in second place.
– Garcia all in one night, “Roma, it’s your final”.
– Copenhagen, what a storm, and Torino banned from the pitch.
– Inter, Shaqiri frees up Alessio Cerci – Bayern ready to sell to Atletico which in turn will allow Nerazzurri to move for Italian international.
– The English: “Mauro Icardi has chosen Chelsea”. Inter striker apparently on his way out of San Siro to join Jose Mourinho.