Milan back on track with win over Napoli at San Siro…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma defeat Genoa to ensure that they move to within a point of Juventus at the top of the table.
– J&J, new Milan heaven.
– Jeremy Menez and Jack Bonaventura knock-out Napoli. Now Inzaghi looks again to third place.
– Poison sprint. Roma get the three points in Genova, lead down to one point as Juve held against Sampdoria.
Genoa furious, Preziosi overly harsh: “Capital Mafia”.
– Roberto Mancini grit. “My Inter in the Champions League? I believe in it”.
– If they do not beat Chievo in Verona it would be a record low amount of points from four games.
– Juve held by Samp, Allegri fury – Roma -1 point.
– Preziosi madness: Capital Mafia in football.
– Passion and rage, Genoa beaten, the Giallorossi near the summit, decisive the goal from Nainggolan, Perin sent off, Llajic misses penalty.
– Protests against Banti, the president wants an investigation, Baldissoni:”Only foolish words”.
– Super Milan and Inzaghi, another lesson for Benitez.
– Alarm X – Juve only a draw against Samp.
– Third draw in a row for the Bianconeri, Allegri’s side waste too many chances.
– Then Gabbiadini equalises, Nedved angry.
– Roma at -1, Genoa accusations.
– Radja Nainggolan freezes the Marassi, everyone against Banti.
– Torino, in Italy you must take it seriously now.