Torres set to return to Madrid after sealing permanent move to Milan…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan win the race to bring in Italian winger Alessio Cerci from Atletico Madrid.
– Cerci Milan, great move on the wing.
– Atletico ‘warn’ Inter and give the all-clear to the Rossoneri.
– Pippo Inzaghi could use Alessio on the flank from January 6. Fernando Torres, bought from Chelsea, returns to Madrid.
– Inter close to Podolski, loan for six months. Arsenal almost fully on board.
– For June there is Lavezzi and fans divided on Balotelli.
– Juve: Sneijder idea. Rolando so close. Massimiliano Allegri wants a trequartista and the Dutchman is tempting.
– Ben Arfa and Shaqiri also in the running.
– Babacar: ‘I dreamed of the NBA, now I want the Champions League’.
– Rudi Garcia guarantee: he always improved in his second year.
– Serie B in action: Carpi leaders face Catania test. From Varese to Latina, Coaches in the balance.
– Cerci to Milan, Mancini rage.
– Galliani beats Inter to the winger, who could make his debut against Torino.
– Torres to Atletico.
– Nerazzurri press for Podolski. Ausilio is in London, but no all-clear yet and the Inter Coach is furious.
– Juve throw themselves on to Sneijder. Allegri asks for a trequartista, Marotta thinks of the Dutchman.
– Reja: ‘Napoli, Strinic is a great buy’.
– Roma consider Bergessio for their attack.
– Hoedt has chosen, the Dutch defender wants Lazio.
– Real and Barca revenue is more than all of Serie A put together.
– Today Serie B again, Catania try to stop Carpi.
– Rodgers reconsiders and stops Balotelli: ‘He’s staying with us’.
– I’m bringing Rolando from Porto.
– Beppe Marotta starts low while he dreams of a January of big moves. The ex-Inter centre-back has a €2m gap between demand and offer.
– Trequartista: more contact for Shaqiri, but Liverpool on the scene too.
– Arturo Vidal trains with Colo Colo.
– Cerci says yes to Milan. Galliani swoop, ex-Granata arrives on free loan for 18 months.
– Atletico get Torres and a clause.
– Armero-Antonelli swap with Genoa?
– Inter closer to Podolski, but Mancini is irritated. They get a yes from Diarra and Lucas Leiva.
– Cairo: ‘New Toro with three buys. And in Europe. After 20 years I brought the team back into the Cup. A creative midfielder and two strikers by the end of January and I’ll reinforce the side further’.
– Ledesma, Ilicic, Paloschi and Maxi Moralez options.
– Toni: ‘300 goals and a regret called Juve’.
– Muriel reveals: ‘Samp close’.
– Genoa: Ferreira.
– Carpi at Catania ‘for history’. Pro with Trapani.