Allegri potentially opens the door to move for Balotelli…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus and Roma face a key weekend in the Scudetto race with two significant games on Sunday.
– Torino scare Inzaghi: 1-1.
– Glik’s roar and it went well for Milan…Ahead through a Menez penalty after three minutes, Rossoneri disappear and are pinned back down to 10 men.
– Torino captain snatches a draw that leaves the Granata with regrets.
– Juve, Napoli test with the leadership up for grabs. Higuain takes on Tevez in the temple of Diego Maradona.
– Allegri seeks a revival and reinforcements: Mkhitaryan.
– Roma, Lazio test and desire to leapfrog. Captain Totti seeks a record-breaking goal, his 10th in the derby.
– Young Anderson wants a run for the Champions League.
– San Siro emotions for Podolski, it’s a German Inter again with Genoa.
– Montella: ‘What about Financial Fair Play?’ Mancini: ‘He can come here and see our books’.
– Garcia’s pencils and words in the snow, sport is there for Charlie.
– Mou gets back the top spot, Balo becomes Borini’s understudy.
– Zaza not enough, Udinese comeback.
– Scudetto crossroads.
– Roma-Lazio. Garcia: ‘I can’t wait’.
– Pioli: ‘Only victory’. Totti-Djordjevic challenge.
– Napoli-Juve. Benitez: ‘Fans can be decisive’. Allegri rage: ‘Why are our supporters not there?’
– Milan score and then vanish. Menez penalty, then it’s just Toro in a 1-1 draw.
– El Shaarawy offered in exchange for Destro.
– PSG crisis, Blanc trembles.
– Real back to being a hurricane.
– Allegri, Scudetto and Balo.
– Campaign crossroads as Bianconeri seek revenge for Doha, while Roma must overcome the derby obstacle. Coach thinks about the market too: ‘We need great players, otherwise I’ll make the most of our youngsters’.
– ‘Balotelli? He did well with me. I like talented players…’
– Only Toro with heart! Milan down to 10 men scrape a draw with a lot of luck.
– Granata create extraordinary number of chances, but now Cairo needs to inject quality in midfield and attack.
– Mancini, poison with Montella and Palacio problem.
– PSG, how embarrassing. Blanc shaky.
– Chelsea push forward.