Ronaldo secures third Ballon d’Or…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus and Napoli continue to exchange abuse in the aftermath of Sunday’s game.
– ‘Golden Boy’. Cristiano Ronaldo: Third Ballon d’Or.
– Another win for the Portuguese, who warns Messi: “I’ll win a fourth and catch you”.
– Juve to the Max… with Jovetic. The victory at Napoli fires them toward the fourth Scudetto in a row and reinforcements. How strong is Allegri, better than Lippi and Conte in their first seasons. And they start the operation to see the City fantasista in Bianconero.
– Inter: Palacio will not have surgery. The Mancio effect, more fans. There’s an average of +4342 at San Siro per game.
– Osvaldo apologises, but could still leave.. Conversely, Vidic is reborn, he could remain.
– Milan: Siqueira is the new target. Coppa and Baselli: battle with Sassuolo. The Rossoneri are in talks with Atletico, and look to bounce back tonight against the Emiliani who they’re battling on the transfer market.
– Incidents in the aftermath of the derby. Risk for Roma and Lazio. Heading toward having the Curva halfed.
– Today it will be decided whether to keep the Ultras out against Empoli and Napoli.
– Offside confusion. The reforms don’t help, a step back is needed. After Chiellini-Caceres.
– Such venom!
– Napoli’s rebellion. The city and the dressing room are against the referee and Juve. “We can’t go on like this”, the complaints begin.
– Bonucci’s anger: “We’re in the Champions League, they’re in the Europa League, that’s the difference. We’re a nuisance.”
– Lotito charges Roma: “They can’t win the Scudetto, if it happens I’ll leave Lazio. Totti? Inappropriate.”
– Nicchi on the attack: De Laurentiis will cause violence by doing this. The President of the referees: “He’s stayed in the Calciopoli era. For me Tagliavento deserves a high mark.”
– Ballon d’Or goes to Ronaldo: “Now I want a fourth.”
– Coaches: Low over Ancelotti.
– Milan, goosebumps in the Coppa, Sassuolo again. Inzaghi takes on Di Francesco again after the defeat.
– In France they reveal: PSG want Conte. Team in crisis, they’re considering a change. Blanc on the brink, the dream would be our CT.
– Mancini denied, Nastasic won’t happen. The defender joins Schalke.
– So tedious, what a bore, what a bore, so tedious…
– Anti Juve moans are like a sitcom. The Bianconeri fight back against the usual round of accusations: “Enough throwing dirt on our victories.”
– Ex-referee De Marco writes for us: “Caceres offside? Doubtful, and in that situation you can’t flag.”
– Nicchi: “De Laurentiis’ words could cause violence.”
– Messi shock: Bye-bye Barca? The Argentine star denies asking for Enrique to be sacked, but dodges on his future.
– “I don’t know where I will be next year, football takes a lot of turns, anything could happen.”.
– The Chelsea option is still on.
– Unsatisfiable CR7: “Ballon d’Or, I want the fourth.”
– Here is Maxi Lopez, Torino are thinking of already using him tomorrow.
– Inzaghi looks to the Coppa Italia. The round of 16 begins.