Allegri admits Pogba bidding war could be on the way…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Corriere dello Sport suggest that Edinson Cavani could be open to a move to Juventus.
– Referees: Yes to changes. An ok from the FIGC, technology for goals/no goals as soon as next season.
– There’s also a yes on video replays, if FIFA gives the go-ahead, Serie A will be ready.
– Nicchi: “Be careful of cutting us out.” The AIA chief talks: “Less quality with reduced funds and assistants.”
– Giampaolo Pazzini and Mauro Icardi: How strange it is to be a striker in Milan. The opposite cases of two strikers looking for certainty.
– Milan lock down Pazzo, but if he doesn’t play and Juve come calling everything will open up. The Argentine has stats like Milito, but the renewal hasn’t come.
– Roma’s latest idea is Adebayor.
– Massimiliano Allegri prepares for Pogba’s goodbye. Juve in the Coppa with Morata-Giovinco. The Coach on the Frenchman: “A lot of clubs want him, anything is possible.”
– Today at 9pm there’s the match with Verona, Tevez isn’t even called up..
– Antonio Cassano knocks out Zola. Lazio triple, Torino humiliated.
– Luis Muriel-Samp only at a discount. Borriello returns to Genoa.
– Juve set up for Cavani. The PSG player is open to reviewing his wages.
– The Bianconeri are ready to create a deal.
– Heading toward a bidding war for Pogba, Allegri: “Everyone wants him.”
– Tonight against Verona: Giovinco and Morata.
– Milan’s Destro-Pazzini intrigue, now Pasqual.
– Here’s Pallotta: “High offers? We’ll consider them.”
– Done deal: Borriello returns to Genoa. Defrel with the Viola.
– Goal-line technology, it starts in a year.
– Lazio fly in the Coppa, Torino flattened 3-1. Biancocelesti in the quarter finals against Milan.
– Cagliari eliminated at Parma, knockout at the end.
– Allegri: “We need two.” Juve-Verona tonight. The Juve Coach talks about the transfer market: “The club are working, but buying for the sake of buying doesn’t make sense.”
– For the match against Verona the Coach will make a lot of changes. Alvaro Morata, coming off an injury niggle, is a risk. Kwadwo Asamoah’s recovery time extended.
– Cairo, with this Toro these are the performances you’ll get.
– Lazio win 3-1. Without real signings the Granata (down to 10 men after Padelli was wrongly sent off) exit the Coppa Italia. The President, who met with Roma yesterday for Destro and Darmian, is contested.
– Roma-Lotito, the fight continues with new punches.
– Goal-line technology, a move toward Hawk-Eye.
– Pippo Inzaghi must now find space for Pazzini.
– Listen to Shaqiri: “Juve were there, I chose Inter.”
– Eto’o-Samp on the home straight. Genoa: Borriello.