Juve break away and open up five-point gap at the top…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Pippo Inzaghi is under increasing pressure from Adriano Galliani and Silvio Berlusconi.
– Pippo Inzaghi at gunpoint.
– German Denis dooms a squad bereft of ideas, and San Siro whistles. Atalanta open Milan crisis, Silvio Berlusconi rages.
– Just one point from their last three matches, the next game could be crucial for Pippo’s future. Adriano Galliani will meet with the Rossoneri today. Errors of the club, the Coach and the players.
– Pog-boom and statospheric Tevez. Juve break away +5. Maximum lead.
– Goal from the Frenchman and Pereyra, a double from Carlitos: another four goals against Verona (10 in the space of four days). The Argentinian and his renewal: “I say no, but I could change my mind.”
– Golden Pipita. Napoli overtake into third place Gonzalo Higuain defeats Lazio who were toothless in attack. Pioli controversy over double handball, Albiol and Maggio: “Complaining pays off…”
– Samp too are on 33, a record first half of the season. Eto’o today. Babacar in the 94th minute, Viola fly. Maxi-Toro and Strama draws with Zola.
– Inter, what a struggle to create. Mancini’s idea is Kovacic in the middle.
– Sebastian Giovinco: Bye-bye Juve. In Toronto from July for €8.6m a year.
– Frightening Juve +5.
– The Bianconeri pull away from Roma by the end of the first half. Another four goals against Verona.
– Super Pogba, a double from Tevez and the Argentinian warms to the idea of an extension.
– Napoli: Higuain parties and a goal for the Champions League.
– Lazio defeated at home, strong protests..
– Milan lose again and Berlusconi is angry. Atalanta win. Inzaghi: “My fault.”
– Bye everybody.
– Juve at +5. Verona flattened again, with Pogba, Tevez (double) and Pereyra. Roma and the other chasers are distanced.
– Milan in chaos. Poor Inzaghi: Beaten by Atalanta, Cerci-Abate fight. The shadow of Sacchi, and Seedorf who is Milanese again. Meeting in Arcore today.
– Maxi-Toro. Lopez-Quaglia, goosebumps and goals. Important win at Cesena. Benassi and Quagliarella score, then two penalties from Brienza and a liberating goal from Lopez.
– Record Samp, and Berghessio lights up again. Super Higuain launches Napoli and Lazio ko’d.