Mancini wants to sign his former star at the end of the season…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan look to sign Yaya Toure in the summer with Roberto Mancini eyeing a reunion with the Ivorian.
– Inter one, two Yaya Touré.
– Man City’s Ivorian star (who is happy to move) the objective for June along with Ezequiel Lavezzi. Meanwhile Croatian Brozovic and Colombian Murillo arrive.
– The anti-Lazio Milan. Pippo Inzaghi breaks Marco Van Ginkel out of storage.
– Floated in the stock exchange? There’s the Asian option.
– Yes for Mou to Mohamed Salah: Roma get the Egyptian Messi.
– Antonio Conte returns to the Juve base: attempts to resolve row.
– Matteo Darmian: ‘I was like Gandhi at school’.
– Roberto Mancini, what buys!
– Inter unstoppable, as Brozovic available straight away. Colombian Murillo in July, but Ausilio tries to bring the move forward.
– Juan Iturbe launches a challenge: ‘You’ll see who I am. Roma will be proud of having bought me. The Scudetto? Before Totti retires…’
– Inzaghi faces decisive Lazio test. Silvio Berlusconi reassures the Coach, but two games against Pioli are crucial.
– Conte returns to Juve: ‘All ok’. Agreement on a date, but clear distance on get-togethers.
– Antonio Cassano to Parma: outstanding wages or goodbye. His departure seems certain, perhaps there’s a big club behind it.
– ‘I can’t watch my Juve yet. It still hurts…I achieved a miracle with those lads. Now Juve have a skyscraper’.
– ‘Training get-togethers? We don’t just play cards’ (but Agnelli says no).
– ‘Bringing forward the start of the season is not a personal favour’.
– ‘Do I hammer the players? It should be the rule, not the exception’.
– Toro, Maxi fired up: ‘Watch out Inter’. Mauro Icardi and sparks: ‘We’ll finish third’.
– Milan on the stock exchange with money from Asia.
– Cassano-Parma, what a storm! Player asked for six months of outstanding wages. The club reacts angrily.