Barca ace admits he has offers this summer.
Barcelona winger Pedro has reportedly admitted he has offers to move away from the club this summer after speculation that he could sign for Chelsea.
The Spanish international is said to have denied speaking to Jose Mourinho himself, though it is expected that this may not be entirely true as he may not be allowed to admit to anything at the moment.
Pedro denies he’s spoken to Jose Mourinho (though he can’t really admit it). Says there are offers for him. #cfc
— Rik Sharma (@riksharma_) July 13, 2015
The Premier League champions seem the big favourites to sign the 27-year-old World Cup winner, who has also been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
Done deals: 8 transfers now CERTAIN to go through, including Sterling, Di Maria Man Utd exit & Arsenal big-money buy
Striker move close: Manchester United boss calls for signing of PSG star
Premier League new signings XI: Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool stars feature in lineup of best buys so far
Pedro’s future still looks unclear, but it seems more than likely that he will seek a move away from the Nou Camp in order to play more regular first-team football.