- Liverpool won 3-0 on a freezing night at Stoke City on Wednesday
- Roberto Firmino was cheered on by his wife Larissa Pereira
- The Brazilian WAG wrapped up in warm clothes to protect herself from the 1°C cold
- Larissa’s latest Instagram outfit was very different to her hot holiday snaps
- READ MORE: Liverpool 3-0 Stoke player ratings, stats and reaction
- SEE ALSO: Alex Iwobi ex-girlfriend Clarisse Juliette gets “wet” as former Arsenal WAG posts hot beach photos
A midweek trip to Stoke City on a freezing night has long been considered the ultimate test for foreign players wanting to prove their Premier League mettle.
But Stoke away can also prove difficult for fans, with its windy and hostile atmosphere making the bet365 Stadium anything but a welcoming place for a non-Potter.
Roberto Firmino’s wife Larissa Pereira boldly made the trip to Staffordshire on Wednesday night to support her man and his Liverpool team-mates, who beat Stoke 3-0.
Larissa documented her visit on Instagram, posting a video of herself outside the ground in the 1°C cold, before sharing a selfie from the warmth of a toilet.
Firmino started the game in the No 10 position, behind Dominic Solanke.
The Brazilian international played the full 90 minutes, but was upstaged by substitute Mohamed Salah, who scored two goals in a 25-minute cameo off the bench.
Firmino has scored three goals in 13 Premier League games this season, chipping in with two assists.
His form in the Champions League has been much more spectacular, with him providing five goals and two assists in five European outings.